Certified Wellness Travel Professional®
The Medical Tourism Association® spent years working closely with the international wellness travel community to develop a foundational educational program for professionals seeking knowledge about the management of wellness travel and wellness tourists. The Certified Wellness Travel Professional® (CWTP) designation is earned upon completing the Introductory Wellness Travel Educational program, which consists of six (6) modules. CWTP Designees must complete on average 10 hours of continuing education (CE) per year.
WHO SHOULD GET CERTIFIED?
- Hospitality Executives
- Travel Professionals
- Wellness Professionals
- Business Development Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Business Owners
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience to patients, employers, and peers
- Recognize expertise, commitment to wellness travel and competitive advantage
- Provide insight towards best practices in implementation, communication and engagement
- Provide enhanced and expanded career opportunities
- Participate in the training workshop held annually at the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress or workshops held at international sites, or take the online course at MedicalTourismUniversity.com
- Pass online exam – 75 percent or above — at MedicalTourismUniversity.com.
- Complete ten (10) hours of continuing education annually or 30 hours within three (3) years.
- Recertify every three (3) years.
- Year Professional Designation
- Year Individual Membership to the Medical Tourism Association
- Access to Online Continuing Education Resources
- Gain Credibility Among Your Peers
- Offer A Higher Level of Knowledge & Experience to Your Clients & Employer
- Introductory Education Program – $999
- 10 Hours of Continuing Education Per Year ($100-250 per module)
- $250.00 Renewal Application Fee Every 3 Years
- Minimal Investment for a Boost in Lifetime Earning Potential!