WELLHOTEL® TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
WellHotel IS NOW PART OF THE GLOBAL HEALTHCARE ACCREDITATION (GHA) PROGRAM FOR MEDICAL TRAVEL SERVICES
WellHotel® is a certification program designed with the purpose of establishing wellness standard operating procedures (SOP’s) that impact the guest experience, while enhancing the capacity of staff, service offerings and daily wellness operations. The standards of the program train hospitality providers on how to best meet the unique needs and expectations of wellness and medical tourists through a high-quality guest experience.
Who will Benefit from WellHotel® Training and/or Certification?
WellHotel® Training is an onsite training program tailor-made to your hotel’s unique needs and current level of competency working with medical travel guests. Training sessions can be programmed as a one-time event over a period of 1-3 days or as a multi-stage process over several months.
Course instructors possess many years of practical experience in the medical tourism and hospitality fields in areas of hotel management and international patient management, healthcare quality and safety, and patient facilitation.
WHY GET CERTIFIED?
- Attract new niche markets
- Improve the wellness qualities and offerings at your property
- Gain a competitive advantage over your competition
- Streamline operating processes that will improve guest satisfaction
- Validation of expertise
- Complete an application
- Review & sign proposal agreement
- Prepare to comply with WellHotel standards
- On-site evaluation
- Report is provided with certification decision
- Renews annually
- Listing in the WellHotel Directory
- Access to Online Continuing Education Resources
- Gain Credibility In the Wellness Travel Industry
- Offer A Higher Level of Knowledge & Experience to Your Staff & Guests
Packages available for certification, Brand Enhancement, Public Relations
Minimal Investment for a Boost in Revenue & Credibility in the Wellness Travel Industry!
For more information about the WellHotel® Training & Certification program
Please Call 001.561.792.6676