Certified Wellness Travel Professional®
CWTP IS NOW PART OF THE GLOBAL HEALTHCARE ACCREDITATION (GHA) PROGRAM FOR MEDICAL TRAVEL SERVICES
In 2017, the wellness travel market was valued at 650 billion USD. As the focus on health and well-being continues to grow, professionals who want to succeed in this competitive landscape will need to understand wellness travel’s many dimensions and learn how to differentiate their services from the competition. The Certified Wellness Travel Professional® (CWTP) designation defines the skills and knowledge required for Wellness Travel Professionals to be successful now and in the future.
WHO SHOULD GET CERTIFIED?
Individuals working in Hotels or Resorts including:
- General Manager
- Marketing Director
- Director of Operations
- Director of Human Resources
- Room Service staff
- Food & Beverage staff
- Concierge staff
- Front Desk staff
- Bell Desk/Valet staff
- Housekeeping staff
- Understand latest trends and opportunities in wellness travel
- What are the emerging and developing markets
- Learn about the expectations of wellness travelers and how to facilitate an outstanding wellness travel experience
- Learn the keys to differentiate your services from the competition
- Participate in the training workshop held annually at the World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress or workshops held at international sites, or take the online course at MedicalTourismUniversity.com
- Pass online exam – 75 percent or above — at MedicalTourismUniversity.com.
- Complete ten (10) hours of continuing education annually.
- Renews every year.
- Access to Online Continuing Education Resources
- Gain Credibility Among Your Peers
- Offer A Higher Level of Knowledge & Experience to Your Clients & Employer
- Introductory Education Program – $999
- 10 Hours of Continuing Education Per Year
- $250.00 Renewal Application Fee Every Year
- Minimal Investment for a Boost in Lifetime Earning Potential!